some nights i have trouble sleeping. when that happens, i just pretend i'm at work, and...voila! problem solved.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Correction

I would like to apologize for an error in my last blog entry. In said entry, I mistakenly wrote that nobody wants to read about a sports festival. What I really meant to say was, "I am too lazy to write about my sports festival, but I'm glad that Tori wrote so much about HER sports festival. Since you all read her blog, too...I can just assume that you know the basic premise of the day...and be lazy and only post pictures."

I regret the mistake and hope that all parties involved can return to friendly terms.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

thank you for that correction :) you are a hoot

love you!

8:55 PM

 
Blogger the fam said...

OOOOOOOOO
Do I sense a dead man walking?????

9:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawn. How am I supposed to stalk you from afar when you don't post? I went so far as to check Tori's blog to make sure you have not fallen into a pit, and learned that you're moping. You are also ruining part of my procrastination routine. Gosh. Yes, I like your blog. I'm not sure how often I should comment though, because maybe it would be awkward. Awkwardness is lame. Here's the deal - for every time you post on my Blog I will reciprocate. Please note that there are ZERO COMMENTS on mine (this may be partially due to Blogger in Beta issues). I haven't exactly informed everyone of my blog either . . . but still. My own stalkers have let me down.

K.


Post.


Really.


Also comment on my blog.

Really.

Now.

2:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope we haven't discouraged you from writing in your blog. We LOVE your entertaining entries. Keep them coming!

7:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home